It is no secret that I absolutely LOVE the Commonwealth of Virginia. Whether it’s the culture, history, mountains, lakes, beaches, art, music, food or festivals, there is ALWAYS something to do.
The Virginia Tourism Corporation, along with the Virginia Economic Development Department are sponsoring 2 trip giveaways. They are:
GRAND PRIZES:ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE DRAWING ON JUNE 16, 2014, WILL RECEIVE:
Ultimate Family Vacation to Virginia Beach and Colonial Williamsburg
Travel must be completed between June 13, 2014 and June 14, 2015. Lodging is subject to availability. Retail value of prize package is $4,987.ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE DRAWING ON JUNE 16, 2014, WILL RECEIVE:
- 2 night stay at Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North located on the boardwalk close to many restaurants and activities
- 4 passes to Adventure Park
- 4 passes to experience one of the best aquariums and animal habitats in the country at the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center
- Ocean/Dolphin kayaking tour for four. Experience the Atlantic Ocean and come face to face with pods of dolphins, sea turtles, pelicans and osprey.
- Learn to surf with our experienced instructors, surfing lessons for four
- 2 meals to local restaurants in Virginia Beach
- 3 night stay at The Historic Powhatan Resort with a $50 certificate for The Powhatan Grille
- Single-day passes to Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA for a family of four.
- Also includes four Quick Queue passes for one-time priority boarding on the parks’ major attractions, and eight meal vouchers (four for each park) valid for any of the parks’ restaurants. Single-day tickets, Quick Queue passes and meal vouchers subject to availability and may be used only on park operating days. Single-day tickets expire in 2015.
- Experience a treetop adventure course with zip lines, obstacles and more! Admission for 2 adults and 2 children toGoApe! Williamsburg
- America’s Historic Triangle tickets for a family of four, including admission to Jamestown Settlement and Yorktown Victory Center as well as Colonial Williamsburg’s Revolutionary City and Art Museums, Historic Jamestowne, and Yorktown Battlefield PLUS private tour of Jamestown Settlement (one week advance notice required for private tour)
- Receive a free order of a dozen warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts for you and your family at Duck Donuts
- Half dozen cupcakes from Williamsburg’s cupcake shop, Extraordinary Cupcakes
Luxury Getaway for Two to Virginia Beach and Greater Williamsburg
Travel must be completed between June 13, 2014 and June 14, 2015. Lodging is subject to availability. Retail value of prize package is $4,159.Head on over there now and enter to win!
- 2 night stay at Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel, a newly renovated resort with oceanfront suites and direct beach access.
- Half-day charter boat fishing trip OR Round of golf at The Signature at West Neck
- Horseback riding on the beach or swimming on horseback to North Bay
- Relax and feel rejuvenated on your vacation with a massage package from Founders Inn Flowering Almond Spa
- Jet ski rental
- Bike rental
- Two dinners at fine-dining restaurants in Virginia Beach
- 3 night stay at the beautiful and luxurious Kingsmill Resort, located in historic Williamsburg area of Virginia, experience a placed steeped in honored traditions and genuine Southern hospitality
- Two passes to step back in time at Colonial Williamsburg including a leisurely tour of the Revolutionary City by horse-drawn Carriage
- Visit the Williamsburg Salt Spa for a unique and energizing 45 minute salt therapy session for two adults
- Williamsburg Winery Extensive Reserve Tour and Wine Tasting for 2 adults, three course dinner at Café Provençal at the Williamsburg Winery for 2 adults.
- Eco Discovery Park Package for 2 including a 90-minute Sunset Cruise on the James River
- Enjoy a two-hour guided Segway tour of historic Yorktown.
- $50 gift certificate to enjoy a meal at Blue Talon Bistro located in Williamsburg
- $50 gift certificate to enjoy a meal at the infamous Cheese Shop located in Williamsburg